Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Pit Boss 850G Navigator Series Grill
- 879 Sq.Inches Of Cooking Surface
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Dial-In Digital Control Board With Led Read-Out
- Simple Slide-Plate Flame Broiler For Direct And Indirect Heat Cooking
- One Included Meat Probes
- 8-In-1 Cooking Versatility – Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise, Char-Grill, Bake
- Locking Caster Wheels
- Solid Side Shelf
- 28-Pound Hopper Capacity with Pellet Door Cleanout
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq offers the best features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant cooking temperature ranges that allow for great cooking results. Using wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bbq flavours.
One important aspect to be aware of is that wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not contain chemicals while those used by home heating make use of added components which are not made for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making good food with a wood pellet bbq is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will supply diverse flavours and you can experiment with the numerous varieties available to find your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and end user comments linked with within this website can help you check out the various makes available in the market . This can help you discover the ideal pellet barbeque grill to suit your needs and spending budget.