Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Monitor internal temperatures with digital LED readout and meat probe
- Four porcelain coated cooking grids, 901 sq in. Includes porcelain coated water and heat Deflector
- 40+ lb hopper capacity with pellet Purge. 24+ hours of use.
- Fully programmable 150 – 450 temperature range
- Auto-start 300 watt igniter with auto shut-off
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue gives the best features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant grilling temperature ranges that allow for fantastic barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true bar-b-q flavours.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hardwood pellets which do not use chemicals while those designed for home heating normally include other elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The big plus with grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will create distinct flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous different types available to find your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The descriptions provided and user evaluations linked with in this website can help you examine the many models available for sale . This can make it easier to get the ideal pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and budget.