Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 600 square inches of grilling area
- Main grilling area holds 16 burgers | 4 chickens | 24 hot dogs | 5 rib racks
- Two meat probes included
- Digital temperature controller
- Temperature holding range from 180°-400°F
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq grill offers the greatest features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that enable good barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather then natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic bar-b-que tastes.
One key factor to recognize is the wood pellets used for pellet barbecue grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets that do not include chemicals whilst those used for home heating include additional materials that are not meant for human consumption.
The awesome thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will produce diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many kinds on the market to discover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and blends.
The info supplied and customer comments linked to within this website allow you to do a comparison of the many makes and models available for sale . This can help you determine the perfect pellet grill to suit your needs and budget.