Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Equipped with smart, WiFIRE technology and all new D2 Drivetrain
- Control your wifi pellet grill anywhere with the Traeger App
- Shop the Traeger Pellet Grills Collection
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers the most desirable features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent cooking temperature ranges that allow for good cooking results. With wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bar-b-q tastes.
One important aspect to know is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet grills and smokers are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hard wood pellets which do not possess additives while those intended for home heating contain some other materials which are not meant for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is because that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will generate different flavours and you can experiment with the several choices available to find your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and blends.
The descriptions presented and individual comments linked with within this web-site can help you examine the various brands that can be purchased . This can help you obtain the ideal pellet bbq to meet your requirements and spending budget.