Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
QuliMetal Grill Cover for Pit Boss 820 Deluxe/ 820D, Rancher XL/ 1000S/ 1100 Wood Pellet Grills with The Side Tray
- 【CUSTOM-BUILT FIT】Fits Pit Boss 820 Deluxe/ 820D/ Rancher XL/1000S/1100 Wood Pellet Grill. Effective as well as durable, complement your Pit Boss 820D Grill with a cover and give it the protection it deserves
- 【MATERIAL】Heavy-duty polyester material with PVC backing protect your Pit Boss grill from natural elements while the draw string lock makes it easy to keep the cover secure
- 【EFFECTIVE PROTECTION 】Keep your grill in new condition with a tailored Pit Boss 820D grill cover. Protect your grill from rain, snow, sunlight, night moisture, dust and pollen. Extend the service life of the machine, widely used in daily life
- 【DURABILITY】Adjustable drawstring for a customized fit. Draw string lock makes it easy to keep the cover secure; Strong stitching prevents water penetrating the cover as the seams, more durable and rip-resistant
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】Wipes with a damp cloth or hose with water and the dirt will disappear soon, and then let it dry in the sun for next use. Notice: The pictures on package for reference only, goods in kind prevail
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill gives the best features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant cooking temps that enable good barbecuing results. Making use of wood pellets as an alternative for propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the authentic bar-b-q flavors.
One key factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers utilize hardwood pellets which do not use chemicals whilst those designed for home heating systems possess other elements which are not meant for human consumption.
The big plus with preparing meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will supply various flavors and you can experiment with the several kinds available to uncover your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions provided and consumer evaluations linked to in this website allow you to look at the numerous brands on the market . This can provide help to obtain the ideal pellet barbecue for your needs and spending budget.