Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【CUSTOM-BUILT FIT】Fits Pit Boss 820PB / 820FB wood pellet grill; DO NOT fit Pit Boss PB820D / 820SC. Please be aware if you intend to add a side shelf to your Pit Boss 820 you will instead need the cover for the Pit Boss 820 Deluxe. This one does NOT cover the side tray/side shelf
- 【MATERIAL】600 Denier Polyester Oxford Fabric with water resistant PVC coating
- 【EFFECTIVE PROTECTION 】This heavy duty grill cover and tough fabric provides a powerful protection against any weather: snow, hail, rain and wind etc; Gives your grill all year round protection; Extending the life of your grill
- 【DURABILITY】Adjustable drawstring for a customized fit. Draw string lock makes it easy to keep the cover secure; Strong stitching prevents water penetrating the cover as the seams, more durable and rip-resistant
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】Wipes with a damp cloth or hose with water and the dirt will disappear soon, and then let it dry in the sun for next use
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet grill offers you the best features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temperatures that provide for good barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the authentic bar-b-q tastes.
One key factor to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not use chemicals while those employed for household heating systems are made up of some other components that are not meant for human consumption.
The beauty of making meals with a wood pellet grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous types offered to find your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and mixes.
The descriptions provided and end user testimonials linked to within this web-site make it easier to look at the various models offered . This can assist you to determine the perfect pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and budget.