Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【CUSTOM-BUILT FIT】Fits Pit Boss 820PB / 820FB wood pellet grill; DO NOT fit Pit Boss PB820D / 820SC. Please be aware if you intend to add a side shelf to your Pit Boss 820 you will instead need the cover for the Pit Boss 820 Deluxe. This one does NOT cover the side tray/side shelf
- 【MATERIAL】600 Denier Polyester Oxford Fabric with water resistant PVC coating
- 【EFFECTIVE PROTECTION 】This heavy duty grill cover and tough fabric provides a powerful protection against any weather: snow, hail, rain and wind etc; Gives your grill all year round protection; Extending the life of your grill
- 【DURABILITY】Adjustable drawstring for a customized fit. Draw string lock makes it easy to keep the cover secure; Strong stitching prevents water penetrating the cover as the seams, more durable and rip-resistant
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】Wipes with a damp cloth or hose with water and the dirt will disappear soon, and then let it dry in the sun for next use
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides the greatest features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant grilling temperatures that make it easy for fantastic barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic barbecue flavours.
One key factor to understand is that wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hard wood pellets that do not come with chemicals whilst those used by household heating systems come with other elements which are not intended for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will create various flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous varieties available to uncover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The information provided and buyer comments linked with within this site help you check out the numerous brands available on the market . This can provide help to discover the perfect pellet grill to suit your needs and price range.