Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
recteq RT-1070 Built-In Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker | WiFi-Enabled, Electric Pellet Grill | Perfect For Outdoor Kitchens
- 🔥 ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: Smoke, Grill, Sear, Bake, Braise, & even Dehydrate on your RT-1070 Built-In, all while imparting delicious wood-fired flavor.
- 🔥 BUILT-IN BEAUTY: The RT-1070 Built-In wood pellet grill is every outdoor kitchen’s dream grill. Made from stainless steel, this gleaming beauty will wow anyone that comes over.
- 🔥 SUPERIOR QUALITY: With high-quality stainless steel and incredibly durable construction, your RT-1070 will last a lifetime, and then some.
- 🔥 SMOKY STATS: The RT-1070 Built-In offers 1070 square inches of total cooking space, a temperature range of 180°F-700°F, 30hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper, PID Temperature Control, and digital capabilities through the recteq app.
- 🔥 THE EXTRA DETAILS: Two Meat Probes included, 30 lb hopper capacity, easy-access front hopper, front prep/serving platform, integrated removable sliding second grate, all tools needed for assembly, and a digital Owner’s & Assembly Manual.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking.
- Precise temperature control: Our grill features PID intelligent temperature control technology to maintain a stable temperature throughout the grilling process. This allows for perfect results every time, no matter what you're cooking. The temperature range is 180-450°F.
- Wood-smoked flavor: With our wood pellet grill, you can enjoy the delicious taste of wood-smoked food. Our grill uses D2 feeding technology and a liftable hopper to save space and ensure longer burning time.
- Versatile 8-in-1: Outdoor BBQ, baking, roasting, braising, smoking, grilling, searing, and char-grilling. Grill capacity of 305 sq inches, and capacity for 12 burgers, 4 racks of ribs or 2 whole chickens.
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1: Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking
- 8-IN-1 GRILL&SMOKER - Offers more versatility to smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill food with healthy wood pellet. Just set it and let it work. No babysitting the grill! Infuse your food with rich smoky flavor
- HUGE COOKING SPACE - 700 sq. in of grilling space that can accommodate 30 burgers, 6 rib racks, or 5 chickens effortlessly. Great for Home, party, and tailgating, easy to assemble and move
- SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
Last update on 2023-05-11 at 18:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq grill gives the most desirable features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain constant grilling temperatures that make it easy for terrific cooking results. Working with wood pellets as an alternative for natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavours.
One important factor to know is that wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hard wood pellets which do not include additives whilst those used in household heating systems include other material that are not meant for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet bbq is because the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will supply different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many varieties available to find your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and blends.
The information presented and individual evaluations linked to in this web site can help you check out the many models that can be purchased . This can help to obtain the perfect pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and budget.