Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
recteq RT-1070 Built-In Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker | WiFi-Enabled, Electric Pellet Grill | Perfect For Outdoor Kitchens
- 🔥 ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: Smoke, Grill, Sear, Bake, Braise, & even Dehydrate on your RT-1070 Built-In, all while imparting delicious wood-fired flavor.
- 🔥 BUILT-IN BEAUTY: The RT-1070 Built-In wood pellet grill is every outdoor kitchen’s dream grill. Made from stainless steel, this gleaming beauty will wow anyone that comes over.
- 🔥 SUPERIOR QUALITY: With high-quality stainless steel and incredibly durable construction, your RT-1070 will last a lifetime, and then some.
- 🔥 SMOKY STATS: The RT-1070 Built-In offers 1070 square inches of total cooking space, a temperature range of 180°F-700°F, 30hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper, PID Temperature Control, and digital capabilities through the recteq app.
- 🔥 THE EXTRA DETAILS: Two Meat Probes included, 30 lb hopper capacity, easy-access front hopper, front prep/serving platform, integrated removable sliding second grate, all tools needed for assembly, and a digital Owner’s & Assembly Manual.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill can provide the best features of other forms of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach constant grilling temperatures that allow for wonderful cooking results. With the use of wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavors.
One key factor to understand is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hard wood pellets which do not come with artificial additives whilst those utilized for household heating systems have additional components which are not designed for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about grilling with a wood pellet bbq is the fact the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will create various flavours allowing you to experiment with the many varieties available to discover your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and combinations.
The information made available and buyer ratings linked with within this web-site allow you to do a comparison of the several makes that you can buy . This can help you to pick the best pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and spending budget.