Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
recteq RT-1070 Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker With Cabinet | Wi-Fi-Enabled, Electric Pellet Grill | Perfect For Outdoor Kitchens
- 🔥 ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: Smoke, Grill, Sear, Bake, Braise, & even Dehydrate on your RT-1070 wood pellet grill, all while imparting delicious wood-fired flavor.
- 🔥 OUTDOOR KITCHEN ADAPTABILITY: The RT-1070 Wood Pellet Grill with Cabinet is every outdoor kitchen’s dream grill. Made from stainless steel, this gleaming beauty will wow all your family and friends.
- 🔥 SUPERIOR QUALITY: With high-quality stainless steel and incredibly durable construction, your RT-1070 will last a lifetime, and then some.
- 🔥 SMOKY STATS: The RT-1070 with Cabinet offers 1070 square inches of total cooking space, a temperature range of 180°F-700°F, 30hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper, PID Temperature Control, and digital capabilities through the recteq app.
- 🔥 THE EXTRA DETAILS: Two Meat Probes included, 30 lb hopper capacity, cabinet for storage, front prep/serving platform, integrated removable sliding second grate, heavy-duty castor-wheel cabinet, all tools needed for assembly, and a digital Owner’s & Assembly Manual.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking.
- Precise temperature control: Our grill features PID intelligent temperature control technology to maintain a stable temperature throughout the grilling process. This allows for perfect results every time, no matter what you're cooking. The temperature range is 180-450°F.
- Wood-smoked flavor: With our wood pellet grill, you can enjoy the delicious taste of wood-smoked food. Our grill uses D2 feeding technology and a liftable hopper to save space and ensure longer burning time.
- Versatile 8-in-1: Outdoor BBQ, baking, roasting, braising, smoking, grilling, searing, and char-grilling. Grill capacity of 305 sq inches, and capacity for 12 burgers, 4 racks of ribs or 2 whole chickens.
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1: Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking
- 8-IN-1 GRILL&SMOKER - Offers more versatility to smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill food with healthy wood pellet. Just set it and let it work. No babysitting the grill! Infuse your food with rich smoky flavor
- HUGE COOKING SPACE - 700 sq. in of grilling space that can accommodate 30 burgers, 6 rib racks, or 5 chickens effortlessly. Great for Home, party, and tailgating, easy to assemble and move
- SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
Last update on 2023-05-11 at 18:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq gives the greatest features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent grilling temperatures that enable fantastic barbecuing results. Using wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real barbeque flavors.
One important aspect to be aware of is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hardwood pellets that do not include artificial additives while those utilized for home heating include additional elements which are not made for human consumption.
The awesome thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will create different flavors and you can experiment with the numerous varieties offered to uncover your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The info presented and individual ratings linked with in this web-site help you compare the several makes and models available for purchase . This can help you to obtain the best pellet barbecue to meet your needs and budget.