Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
recteq RT-2500 BFG Wifi-Enabled Electric Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker with Pellet Bundle | 2500 Square Inches of Cook Space
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: Smoke, Grill, Sear, Bake, Braise, & even Dehydrate on your RT-2500 BFG, all while imparting delicious wood-fired flavor.
- EASE OF USE: With our smart grill technology, you can connect to your RT-2500 from anywhere, anytime. Rest easy, as our PID algorithm will maintain the temperature within 5℉ at all times.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: With high quality stainless steel and incredibly durable construction, your RT-590 will last a lifetime, and then some.
- RECTEQ COMMITMENT: Don’t join a neighborhood when you can be a part of the recteq family that consists of backyard grillers, pitmasters, chefs, and 5 star customer service.
- SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our customer service is not just top-notch. We help you with every need and we want you to join the recteq family of backyard grillers, pitmasters, and chefs alike to help you level up your cooking game.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue grill provides the most desirable features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce consistent grilling temperatures that allow for wonderful cooking results. Having wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine bar-b-q flavour.
One essential aspect to be aware of is the wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hard wood pellets that do not have artificial additives while those utilized for home heating systems have other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The great thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet grill is the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous varieties offered to uncover your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The info made available and end user testimonials linked with in this website can help you examine the many brands you can get . This can help to identify the best pellet barbecue to meet your needs and spending budget.