Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
recteq RT-340 Wood Pellet Smoker Grill | Wi-Fi-Enabled, Electric Pellet Grill | Perfect for Camping & Tailgates
- 🔥 ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: Smoke, Grill, Sear, Bake, Braise, & even Dehydrate on your RT-340, all while imparting delicious wood-fired flavor.
- 🔥 EASE OF USE: With our smart grill technology, connect to your RT-340 from anywhere, anytime. Rest easy, as our PID algorithm will maintain the temperature within 5℉ at all times.
- 🔥 SUPERIOR QUALITY: With high-quality stainless steel and incredibly durable construction, your RT-340 will last a lifetime, and then some.
- 🔥 SMOKY STATS: The RT-340 brings 340 square inches of cooking space, a temperature range of 180°F-700°F, 20hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper, PID Temperature Control, and digital capabilities through the recteq app.
- 🔥 THE EXTRA DETAILS: Two Meat Probes included, 20 lb hopper capacity, all tools needed for assembly, and a digital Owner’s & Assembly Manual.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking.
- Precise temperature control: Our grill features PID intelligent temperature control technology to maintain a stable temperature throughout the grilling process. This allows for perfect results every time, no matter what you're cooking. The temperature range is 180-450°F.
- Wood-smoked flavor: With our wood pellet grill, you can enjoy the delicious taste of wood-smoked food. Our grill uses D2 feeding technology and a liftable hopper to save space and ensure longer burning time.
- Versatile 8-in-1: Outdoor BBQ, baking, roasting, braising, smoking, grilling, searing, and char-grilling. Grill capacity of 305 sq inches, and capacity for 12 burgers, 4 racks of ribs or 2 whole chickens.
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1: Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking
- 8-IN-1 GRILL&SMOKER - Offers more versatility to smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill food with healthy wood pellet. Just set it and let it work. No babysitting the grill! Infuse your food with rich smoky flavor
- HUGE COOKING SPACE - 700 sq. in of grilling space that can accommodate 30 burgers, 6 rib racks, or 5 chickens effortlessly. Great for Home, party, and tailgating, easy to assemble and move
- SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
Last update on 2023-05-11 at 18:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq offers the greatest features of other types of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant grilling temps that lead to good cooking results. Working with wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the genuine bar-b-que flavors.
One essential aspect to recognize is that wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills make use of hardwood pellets which do not include things like chemicals while those meant for home heating systems contain other materials that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous types available to find out your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and blends.
The descriptions provided and individual opinions linked with in this site can help you examine the numerous makes and models you can buy . This can provide help to find the best pellet bbq to meet your needs and budget.