Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Redwood Grill Supply Grill Cover for Smoke Hollow 205 PT300B – Outdoor Use, Heavy Duty, Waterproof, Drawstring Design
- PERFECT FIT: Protect your Smoke Hollow 205 (PT300B) Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill from the most extreme elements – rain, wind, snow.
- BUILT FOR OUTDOOR STORAGE: Durable 600D Polyester with extra thick all weather waterproof PVC coating and taped seams.
- EASY TO USE: Drawstring design makes installation a breeze and provides a secure fit. Velcro straps insure the cover will stay on in heavy wind.
- NO DISASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Cover and protect your gas regulator without any disassembly.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue delivers the best features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temps that make it easy for great grilling results. Having wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavour.
One essential aspect to know is that the wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets that do not come with additives while those meant for household heating systems contain added materials which are not meant for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will produce various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the many varieties available to discover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and combinations.
The information supplied and consumer evaluations linked with within this web site assist you to browse the various models you can buy . This can help you to choose the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and spending budget.