Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SHINESTAR 820 Form-Fitted Pellet Grill Cover for Pit Boss 820 Series, Special Zipper Design, Easy Take On & Off, Heavy Duty Fabric Weatherproof
- [Perfect Fit] SHINESTAR SS820 Grill Cover is tailored for Pit Boss 820 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill, measured 48”W×26”D×50”H, same size as the original one, fits your darling grill like a glove.
- [All Season] Made of 600D heavy duty polyester and waterproof PVC coating inside, protect your pit boss grill from heavy rain, hot sun, dust and all elements.
- [Zipper and String]A small design may improve the sense of use. Zipper can help you putting the cover on or off easier. Draw string lock makes it easy to keep the cover secure.
- [Fade Resistant] – This special anti-fading fabric material exhibits superior colorfastness-at least 1000UV hours, won't fade easily in hottest sun, keep your grill like new all year round
- [Extra Bonus]A 3-sided grill brush can clean the grill effectively after every BBQ activities.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq offers you the greatest features of other styles of grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve consistent grilling temperature ranges that provide for great cooking results. Making use of wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bbq tastes.
One important factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets that do not include artificial additives while those intended for household heating possess additional components which are not designed for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet bbq grill is because that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will produce diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the many different types offered to uncover your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and combinations.
The descriptions presented and user evaluations linked to in this website make it easier to take a look at the various models available . This can help to obtain the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your needs and price range.