Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital LED thermostat and internal temperature gauge lets you manage the smoking and temperature control
- Heavy-duty, steel barrel construction on a sturdy square tube cart frame
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery system
- BBQ tool hangers and a front tray for condiments
- Large-capacity wood pellet hopper can provide fuel and smoking flavor for hours
- The easy-drain grease system makes a fast and easy clean-up
- The solid bottom shelf provides extra storage
- Wheels and casters allow for easy mobility
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue offers you the greatest features of other forms of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that lead to wonderful cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bar-b-q flavour.
One key factor to understand is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills work with hardwood pellets which do not come with artificial additives whilst those used in household heating contain other materials which are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet barbecue is the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will generate different flavors and you can experiment with the numerous varieties offered to find out your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The descriptions made available and customer opinions linked to in this site can help you examine the many makes and models out there . This can assist you to pick the ideal pellet grill to meet your needs and spending budget.