Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- 15, 400 BTU stainless Steel burner
- Push-button ignition lights burner quickly and easily
- Legs add height for easy access
- Adjustable Air damper for moisture and smoke control
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill delivers the best features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can achieve constant grilling temperatures that lead to good cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the true bar-b-que flavors.
One important aspect to understand is the wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills make use of hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals while those utilized for home heating systems come with added material which are not designed for human consumption.
The great thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will create distinct flavours and you can experiment with the many types on the market to find your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The information presented and buyer opinions linked to within this web-site make it easier to look at the many makes that you can buy . This can help to discover the perfect pellet bbq to meet your needs and budget.