Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SMOKE-N-HOT Stainless Steel Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker – Digital Temperature Control System, Accommodating Rotisserie – 654 sq inch Cooking Area, Large 23 LBs Hopper. #304 Stainless Steel.
- AFFORDABLE DELUXE Stainless Steel Pellet Grill : Heavy Gauge #304 stainless steel fabrication for the main body of the grill, and #430 stainless steel for the Combustion System.
- ALL IN ONE: Versatility Pellet Grill to Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise & Pizza.
- FEATURING CONVENTIONAL CART styling with advanced combustion technology. Computerized Control Board System which accurately controls grill temperature from Low & Slow smoking temperature of 180Xf to a super- hot searing temperature of 650XF
- COMPATIBLE with ROTISSERIE option. Unique Unique TRI-BURN COMBUSTION SYSTEM, and FAVOR DOME DEFLECTOR.
- WATER PROOF COVER and meat Temperature PROBE are included. FULLY ASSEMBLY
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq offers you the greatest features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temperature ranges that allow for good grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of using natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavour.
One important aspect to know is that wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hard wood pellets that do not include additives whilst those utilized for household heating normally include other materials that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will generate diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous varieties on the market to find your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and blends.
The descriptions made available and end user evaluations linked to in this web site provide help to browse the several makes you can get . This can make it easier to pick the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and spending budget.