Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SMOKE-N-HOT Stainless Steel Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker – Digital Temperature Control System, Accommodating Rotisserie – 654 sq inch Cooking Area, Large 23 LBs Hopper. #304 Stainless Steel.
- AFFORDABLE DELUXE Stainless Steel Pellet Grill : Heavy Gauge #304 stainless steel fabrication for the main body of the grill, and #430 stainless steel for the Combustion System.
- ALL IN ONE: Versatility Pellet Grill to Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise & Pizza.
- FEATURING CONVENTIONAL CART styling with advanced combustion technology. Computerized Control Board System which accurately controls grill temperature from Low & Slow smoking temperature of 180Xf to a super- hot searing temperature of 650XF
- COMPATIBLE with ROTISSERIE option. Unique Unique TRI-BURN COMBUSTION SYSTEM, and FAVOR DOME DEFLECTOR.
- WATER PROOF COVER and meat Temperature PROBE are included. FULLY ASSEMBLY
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue gives you the greatest features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temperatures that allow for good barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true barbeque flavour.
One important aspect to understand is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not include additives while those meant for household heating possess additional components which are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with making good food with a wood pellet barbecue is that the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will supply diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous kinds offered to uncover your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and blends.
The info provided and buyer opinions linked with in this web-site can help you look at the many makes available on the market . This can provide help to identify the ideal pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and budget.