Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Smoker Box Maximum Wood Chip Capacity – 25% Thicker Stainless Steel Won’t WARP – Charcoal & Gas Grill BBQ Meat Smoking Hinged Lid – Best Grilling Accessories & Barbecue Utensils for Dad
- *** INSTANT 10% SAVINGS ON PURCHASE OF 2 OR MORE *** HIGHEST SMOKE OUTPUT – Wide & Slim Profile Increases “Wood to Metal” Surface Area So More Chips Smoke at Once
- 25% THICKER STAINLESS STEEL REDUCES WARPING – Most smoker boxes warp immediatley but the Cave Tools smoking box won't
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY – Fits over 3 Cups of Wood so you Can Smoke Longer Without Needing Refills
- COMES WITH 25 PROFESSIONAL BARBECUE RECIPES – step by step instructions and detailed grilling tutorial videos – Free Download Meat Smoking Journal iOS & Android App
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If at any point you are unhappy with your smoker box you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet grill offers you the most desirable features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce consistent grilling temperatures that make it possible for wonderful grilling results. Using wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the real barbecue tastes.
One key factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers utilize hard wood pellets that do not have additives while those designed for household heating systems contain some other elements which are not created for human consumption.
The great thing about making good food with a wood pellet grill is the fact the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create various flavours allowing you to experiment with the several different types available to find out your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and blends.
The information presented and end user opinions linked to within this site make it easier to browse the many models available for purchase . This can help you to obtain the ideal pellet barbecue for your needs and price range.