Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Smoker Bucket Liner for Catching Grease, Compatible with Traeger, Oklahoma Joe’s, Behrens, Pitboss, Green Mountain & Other Grill Bucket Accessories (12, 5.75×5.75)
- DRIP TRAY LINERS MAKE LIFE EASIER – Grillers everywhere are turning to drip tray liners to make cleanup for their smoker grease bucket quick and easy. Gone are the days of scraping grease from your bucket. Enjoy your juicy rack of ribs without worrying about the greasy bucket grill cleanup that's waiting for you if you don't use bucket liners. Minimize grill clean up and maximize your grilling experience with a disposable drip bucket liner.
- CLEAN YOUR DRIP BUCKET FOR SMOKER IN SECONDS – Your smoker's grease drip bucket needs a grease bucket liner so you can spend less time cleaning. Place the bucket liner into your grill's grease bucket before you begin grilling, let the grease cool when after cooking, and safely dispose of the bucket liner to avoid another greasy cleanup. You'll feel like a certified pit boss the next time you throw away your dirty grill liners in one, confident movement.
- COMPATIBLE WITH TRAEGER GREASE BUCKETS AND MORE – Your bucket liners need to fit your grill's grease bucket. Each grease bucket liner we make is designed to provide for the most common drip buckets from pellet grill manufacturers such as Traeger, Pitboss, Louisiana Grill, Camp Chef, Woodwind, Hopper, Cabelas, and RecTec. If you find your drip bucket liner isn't a perfect fit, you can easily shape the flexible aluminum liner to fit your drip bucket. Message us if you have any compatibility questi
- ABOUT YOUR DISPOSABLE PELLET GRILL BUCKET LINERS – Your pellet grill liners come in sets of 6, 12, and 24 bucket liners and are compatible as Treager drip tray liners or Pit Boss bucket liners. Each disposable aluminum drip bucket liner works as a fitted Traeger drip tray liner or a Pitboss bucket liner and is resistant to heat, which means your bucker liners won't melt at high temperatures. Let the aluminum liners cool when you're done cooking and fold them up for safe, easy disposal.
- A BUCKET GRILL LINER YOU CAN TRUST – It can be a challenge finding a compatible Traeger grease bucket liner from a reliable, trustworthy company. When you buy your grill liners (works as a Traeger bucket liner and a Pitboss bucket liner) from us, you’re buying from a local business that has your back. You’re buying from a company located right here in the USA — where the quality of your pellet grill accessories comes first. Your grilling satisfaction matters.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet grill provides the most desirable features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve constant grilling temperatures that make it easy for fantastic grilling results. Making use of wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the true bbq tastes.
One essential aspect to recognize is the wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills work with hard wood pellets which do not use chemicals while those used by home heating systems contain some other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The beauty of creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous different types offered to uncover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The info provided and individual reviews linked to in this web site can help you do a comparison of the various brands on the market . This can help you to discover the best pellet bbq to meet your requirements and budget.