Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Stainless Steel Wood Pellet Grill, Smoker, Pizza Oven, Outdoor Cooking Centre (OCC) – Digital Temperature Control system, 1460 sq inch Cooking Area, Large 23 LBS Hopper. #304 Stainless Steel.
- AFFORDABLE DELUXE STAINLESS STEEL PELLET OUTDOOR COOKING CTR: Heavy Gauge #304 stainless steel dual-wall fabrication for the main body of the grill, and #430 stainless steel for the Combustion System
- ALL IN ONE:: Versatility Pellet Grill to Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise & Pizza. Unique Tri-Burn combustion system, and Favor Dome Deflector
- FEATURING CONVENTIONAL CART styling with advanced combustion technology. Computerized Control Board system which accurately controls grill temperature from Low & Slow smoking temperature of 180XF to a super hot searing temperature of 650XF
- FOLDING SIDE SHELVES and Rear hopper design offer more working space. Premium Quality canvas WATER-PROOF COVER and Meat Temperature PROBE are included
- FULLY ASSEMBLY (Except for minor chimney attachment)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue can provide the greatest features of other kinds of grills and smokers in one product . They can produce constant grilling temperature ranges that provide for wonderful barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true barbeque tastes.
One important aspect to know is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills use hardwood pellets that do not have additives while those employed for home heating contain some other materials that are not created for human consumption.
The awesome thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the several choices on the market to find your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and customer opinions linked to within this web-site assist you to do a comparison of the many brands for sale . This can help you to discover the perfect pellet bbq for your requirements and budget.