Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Stainless Steel Wood Pellet Grill, Smoker, Pizza Oven, Outdoor Cooking Centre (OCC) – Digital Temperature Control system, 1460 sq inch Cooking Area, Large 23 LBS Hopper. #304 Stainless Steel.
- AFFORDABLE DELUXE STAINLESS STEEL PELLET OUTDOOR COOKING CTR: Heavy Gauge #304 stainless steel dual-wall fabrication for the main body of the grill, and #430 stainless steel for the Combustion System
- ALL IN ONE:: Versatility Pellet Grill to Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise & Pizza. Unique Tri-Burn combustion system, and Favor Dome Deflector
- FEATURING CONVENTIONAL CART styling with advanced combustion technology. Computerized Control Board system which accurately controls grill temperature from Low & Slow smoking temperature of 180XF to a super hot searing temperature of 650XF
- FOLDING SIDE SHELVES and Rear hopper design offer more working space. Premium Quality canvas WATER-PROOF COVER and Meat Temperature PROBE are included
- FULLY ASSEMBLY (Except for minor chimney attachment)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue gives you the greatest features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent cooking temperature ranges that enable wonderful cooking results. With the use of wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbeque flavour.
One important aspect to be aware of is the wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets that do not include chemicals while those intended for household heating come with some other elements that are not created for human consumption.
The beauty of making meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will generate distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous kinds on the market to uncover your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and blends.
The descriptions presented and individual ratings linked to within this web-site help you to take a look at the numerous models and makes available on the market . This can assist you to get the best pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and price range.