Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fire-Resistant Fiberglass Blanket – heat resistant, thermal insulated surface acts as a buffer between the elements and the grill, reducing the amount of fuel burned due to cold outdoor temperatures.
- The Magnet Design – allows the Insulated Blanket clings to your grill. Using the latest, state-of-the-art magnet technology, magnetized to hold in place.
- Reduces Pellet Consumption – Eliminates burning through extra pellets in extremely cold weather, so that you use fewer pellets and maximize fuel efficiency.
- The BBQ Insulation Blanket Cover – allows you to grill at higher temperatures by trapping heat inside the grill chamber. Don't recommended for use above 40°F outside temperature.
- Maintain A Consistent Temperature – the protective outer layer shields the smoker from the elements so that it stays in top condition even in harsh weather.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides the most desirable features of other styles of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent grilling temperatures that enable wonderful grilling results. Using wood pellets as compared to gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbeque tastes.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills work with hardwood pellets which do not come with artificial additives whilst those intended for household heating systems are made up of some other elements that are not suitable for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous types available to uncover your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The descriptions supplied and individual ratings linked with in this web-site help you compare the numerous brands that you can buy . This can provide help to find the best pellet bbq for your requirements and spending budget.