Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fire-Resistant Fiberglass Blanket – heat resistant, thermal insulated surface acts as a buffer between the elements and the grill, reducing the amount of fuel burned due to cold outdoor temperatures.
- The Magnet Design – allows the Insulated Blanket clings to your grill. Using the latest, state-of-the-art magnet technology, magnetized to hold in place.
- Reduces Pellet Consumption – Eliminates burning through extra pellets in extremely cold weather, so that you use fewer pellets and maximize fuel efficiency.
- The BBQ Insulation Blanket Cover – allows you to grill at higher temperatures by trapping heat inside the grill chamber. Don't recommended for use above 40°F outside temperature.
- Maintain A Consistent Temperature – the protective outer layer shields the smoker from the elements so that it stays in top condition even in harsh weather.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill delivers the greatest features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant grilling temperature ranges that allow for wonderful grilling results. Working with wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic bar-b-q tastes.
One important factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hardwood pellets that do not contain artificial additives while those intended for home heating systems include other components that are not suitable for human consumption.
The great advantage of cooking with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will supply various flavours allowing you to experiment with the many varieties offered to find your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and blends.
The product descriptions provided and consumer comments linked with within this web-site allow you to examine the various makes on the market . This can help to identify the best pellet grill to meet your needs and price range.