Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fire-Resistant Fiberglass Blanket – heat resistant, thermal insulated surface acts as a buffer between the elements and the grill, reducing the amount of fuel burned due to cold outdoor temperatures.
- The Magnet Design – allows the Insulated Blanket clings to your grill. Using the latest, state-of-the-art magnet technology, magnetized to hold in place.
- Reduces Pellet Consumption – Eliminates burning through extra pellets in extremely cold weather, so that you use fewer pellets and maximize fuel efficiency.
- The BBQ Insulation Blanket Cover – allows you to grill at higher temperatures by trapping heat inside the grill chamber. Don't recommended for use above 40°F outside temperature.
- Maintain A Consistent Temperature – the protective outer layer shields the smoker from the elements so that it stays in top condition even in harsh weather.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet grill offers you the most desirable features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent cooking temps that make it possible for terrific grilling results. Having wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic barbeque flavors.
One key factor to be aware of is that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets that do not include things like artificial additives whilst those meant for household heating have other components that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with barbecuing with a wood pellet grill is the fact that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will generate diverse flavors and you can experiment with the many kinds on the market to find out your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and mixes.
The descriptions provided and buyer reviews linked with within this site make it easier to examine the several models and makes you can get . This can make it easier to pick the best pellet barbecue to meet your needs and price range.