Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Stanbroil Outdoor Heavy Duty Waterproof Full Length Pellet Grill Cover for Traeger 34 Series Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, Texas and More, All Weather Protection, Replacement for BAC380
- Measurement: L 49″ X W 22″ X H 39″
- Heavy-duty weather-resistant oxford fabric with PVC lining
- Waterproof fabric protect against outdoor elements from water, rain, snow and dirt
- The gas grill cover is easy to use and clean, hose it down with water and let it dry in the sun.
- Compatible Models: Traeger Texas and Pro 34 grill models, Replacement for BAC380
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq offers the greatest features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can reach constant cooking temperatures that lead to great grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the authentic bbq tastes.
One essential aspect to recognize is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues use hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals while those used for household heating normally include other materials that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about making good food with a wood pellet grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will generate distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous types on the market to find out your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and combinations.
The information made available and end user opinions linked to within this web-site help you to browse the many makes that can be purchased . This can help to discover the ideal pellet barbecue grill to meet your requirements and price range.