Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Stanbroil Outdoor Heavy Duty Waterproof Full Length Pellet Grill Cover for Traeger 34 Series Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, Texas and More, All Weather Protection, Replacement for BAC380
- Measurement: L 49″ X W 22″ X H 39″
- Heavy-duty weather-resistant oxford fabric with PVC lining
- Waterproof fabric protect against outdoor elements from water, rain, snow and dirt
- The gas grill cover is easy to use and clean, hose it down with water and let it dry in the sun.
- Compatible Models: Traeger Texas and Pro 34 grill models, Replacement for BAC380
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue offers the most desirable features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce consistent cooking temperatures that lead to fantastic cooking results. With wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic bar-b-que tastes.
One important aspect to recognize is the wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hard wood pellets which do not come with artificial additives while those used for home heating systems possess added components which are not intended for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about cooking with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact that the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous different types offered to find out your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The info provided and buyer testimonials linked with in this website help you to check out the various models you can get . This can make it easier to determine the best pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and spending budget.