Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Replaces 3 speed smoker control, compatible with Camp Chef Wood Pellet Grills
- Bright LED display, shows exact cooking temperature
- Eight Cook Temperature Settings (175 through 400 degrees)
- Front Panel Cook Control, Cool Down Cycle, for safe, succulent grilling
- 7″ RTD temperature Sensor is simple to install, maintain temperatures more consistently than a manual temperature gauge
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue grill gives you the greatest features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperature ranges that lead to wonderful cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bar-b-q tastes.
One important factor to understand is that the wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hard wood pellets which do not contain chemicals while those designed for household heating systems have added elements that are not designed for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will supply diverse flavors and you can experiment with the numerous different types offered to uncover your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and combinations.
The information made available and user evaluations linked to in this website assist you to examine the various makes that can be purchased . This can help you to buy the ideal pellet barbeque grill for your needs and price range.