Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SunPatio Outdoor Heavy Duty Waterproof Grill Cover for Smoke Hollow Gas/Charcoal Grill and More, UV Resistant Barbecue 79 Inch Cover with Sealed Seam, All Weather Protection, Black
- Cover dimension: 79″W x 23″D x 46.5″H, custom fit Smoke Hollow grill model: PS9900, PS9500, 8500, 6800, 6500, 3500, TC3718, TC3718SB and other similar sized grills. Please measure your grill before purchasing.
- FadeStop Material – SunPatio grill covers are made of high performance UV resistant and FadeStop fabric with waterproof vinyl coating, resist water, tearing and cold cracking, protect your grill from sun exposure, snow, rain, and dirt all year round
- Waterproof Seams – The seams are heat-sealed using a special waterproof sealing tape, prevent water leakage through stitching punctures, provide impenetrable barrier against heavy rain, same waterproof rating as camping tent, keep your grill dry and ready for use.
- Wind Resistant Straps – Two fastening straps at bottom adjust the cover for a proper fit and keep it from blowing off.
- Customer satisfaction & product quality are our first priority. Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill gives you the best features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can produce constant grilling temperatures that make it possible for fantastic cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic bbq flavour.
One essential aspect to understand is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills work with hard wood pellets that do not possess artificial additives while those used for household heating systems include additional material that are not meant for human consumption.
The beauty of grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will supply various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many types on the market to uncover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The info provided and customer testimonials linked to in this website assist you to browse the various brands you can buy . This can help you to determine the best pellet bbq grill for your needs and spending budget.