Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SunPatio Outdoor Heavy Duty Waterproof Grill Cover for Traeger 34 Series Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, Texas and More, Full Length Barbecue Grill Cover, All Weather Protection, Black
- ► Cover Dimension – 53″W x 22″D x 40″’H, custom fit Traeger 34 series and Texas grill and other grills with similar size. Not designed to cover the wheels. Please measure your grill before purchasing
- ► FadeStop Material – SunPatio grill covers are made of high performance FadeStop fabric with waterproof vinyl coating, resist water, tearing and cold cracking.
- ► Wind Resistant Straps – Two fastening straps at bottom prevent your cover from blowing into your neighbor’s yard and also can be used to adjust the cover for a proper fit
- ► Great Protection – Protect your grill with SunPatio cover against sun damage, rains, dust, wind, snow and etc all year round.
- ► Customer satisfaction & product quality are our first priority. Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq grill offers the most desirable features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent grilling temps that provide for wonderful barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the genuine bbq tastes.
One key factor to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hard wood pellets that do not come with artificial additives whilst those used by home heating systems normally include additional materials which are not meant for human consumption.
The big plus with preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous different types on the market to uncover your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and combinations.
The information presented and customer reviews linked with in this site provide help to take a look at the numerous makes and models in the marketplace . This can help to discover the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your needs and spending budget.