Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- PORTABLE: Grill, Sear, and Smoke on the go
- EASY TO USE: Set it and forget it technology; works just like a home oven
- LARGE HOPPER 15lb capacity hopper; the largest on the market for tailgate style pellet grills
- HIGH QUALITY: Made from high quality steel and Heavy Duty 13 gauge drip pan
- LID ADJUSTMENT: Manually adjust the lid height for increasing the ventilation for hot days
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet grill gives you the most desirable features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperatures that provide for terrific cooking results. Using wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the genuine bar-b-q flavors.
One important factor to know is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hardwood pellets that do not contain artificial additives while those meant for household heating come with additional material that are not intended for human consumption.
The great advantage of creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce different flavors allowing you to experiment with the several varieties offered to find out your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and individual opinions linked with in this web site assist you to take a look at the several makes and models for sale . This can provide help to discover the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your needs and budget.