Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Protect Your BBQ Grill at All Times: Made of heavy-duty, all-weather material to protect your grill from rain, sun, and snow
- Avoid Water Damage: Water resistant to ensure your grill stays dry
- Easy to Use: Form-fitted design for a snug fit that's easy to put on and take off
- Compatible Models: Traeger Texas and Pro 34 grill models
- Dimensions: L: 49″ W: 22″ H: 39″
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue delivers the most desirable features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach constant cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for great grilling results. Having wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine barbeque flavours.
One key factor to know is that wood pellets used for pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills utilize hardwood pellets that do not possess chemicals whilst those utilized for household heating make use of other material that are not meant for human consumption.
The awesome thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet bbq is the fact the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will supply different flavours and you can experiment with the several choices on the market to uncover your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions made available and customer ratings linked to in this website can help you look at the various makes and models you can buy . This can assist you to choose the perfect pellet grill for your requirements and price range.