Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Folding Front Shelf Features Easy On/Off Mounting System & Is Compatible With Trager 20 Series Grill Cover; Mounts On The Outside Of The Grill For Additional Preparation Or Storage Space; Designed To Cover The Entire Width Of The Cooking Chamber; Constructed Of Cold Rolled Powder Coated Steel
- Folding Front Shelf Features Easy On/Off Mounting System And Is Compatible With Trager 20 Series Grill Cover
- No Assembly Required
- Country Of Origin: China
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet grill offers you the most desirable features of other types of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent cooking temperatures that make it possible for wonderful barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets rather than gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic barbeque flavour.
One important aspect to know is that the wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hardwood pellets which do not have artificial additives whilst those used by household heating make use of other components which are not designed for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will supply diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the several types offered to uncover your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The info made available and end user opinions linked with in this web site can help you compare the many makes available for purchase . This can assist you to identify the ideal pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and spending budget.