Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Clean-up Made Easy: just insert our liners into your drip bucket and toss when full
- Materials: made of disposable aluminum
- Compatibility: Fits the new Pro series 575 and 780, Ironwood 650 and 885, 20 series, 22 series and 24 series grills
- Size: 5 pack of liners
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue offers the greatest features of other styles of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce consistent cooking temps that make it possible for good grilling results. Using wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine bbq flavour.
One important factor to recognize is that wood pellets used for pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hardwood pellets that do not include things like chemicals whilst those used in home heating include other materials which are not made for human consumption.
The beauty of making good food with a wood pellet bbq is that the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will produce distinct flavors and you can experiment with the many choices available to find your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and mixes.
The info provided and consumer comments linked to within this web-site help you to examine the several makes and models for sale . This can help you buy the perfect pellet grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.