Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger Grills Ironwood 650 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Bundle with Cover and Signature Pellets featuring Alexa and WiFIRE Smart Home Technology – Black
- STARTER BUNDLE: This grill bundle includes a Traeger Ironwood 650, a protective grill cover, and one bag of Signature Pellets. Everything you need to fire up your Traeger.
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste. The Ironwood 650 takes it to the next level with precise temperature control.
- CONNECTED HOME TECHNOLOGY: WiFIRE technology connects your grill to home WiFi and the Traeger app allows the user to control the grill from anywhere. Alexa technology allows you to do it all by voice.
- VERSATILE BARBECUE COOKING: The Ironwood 650 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ all on the same grill. The Porcelain grill grates makes clean up a breeze.
- THE MARKET LEADER IN PELLET GRILLS: The new Ironwood with D2 drivetrain starts quicker, heats up faster, and puts out better quality smoke. The digital meat probe ensures your food is cooked to perfection every time.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill gives you the most desirable features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can produce consistent grilling temperatures that provide for wonderful barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real bar-b-q flavour.
One important factor to understand is that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills use hardwood pellets which do not use artificial additives whilst those used for home heating have added materials that are not designed for human consumption.
The beauty of grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will create various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous choices on the market to find out your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions provided and customer comments linked with in this site help you to browse the several makes that can be purchased . This can help you buy the ideal pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and budget.