Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger Grills Ironwood 885 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Bundle with Cover and Signature Pellets featuring Alexa and WiFIRE Smart Home Technology – Black
- STARTER BUNDLE: This grill bundle includes a Traeger Ironwood 885, a protective grill cover, and one bag of Signature Pellets. Everything you need to fire up your Traeger.
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste. The Ironwood 885 takes it to the next level with precise temperature control.
- CONNECTED HOME TECHNOLOGY: WiFIRE technology connects your grill to home WiFi and the Traeger app allows the user to control the grill from anywhere. Alexa technology allows you to do it all by voice.
- VERSATILE BARBECUE COOKING: The Ironwood 885 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ all on the same grill. The Porcelain grill grates makes clean up a breeze.
- THE MARKET LEADER IN PELLET GRILLS: The new Ironwood with D2 drivetrain starts quicker, heats up faster, and puts out better quality smoke. The digital meat probe ensures your food is cooked to perfection every time.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers the best features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent cooking temps that lead to great barbecuing results. With wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true bar-b-que tastes.
One important aspect to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers utilize hard wood pellets which do not include things like artificial additives while those meant for home heating systems contain some other elements which are not made for human consumption.
The big plus with creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many kinds available to find your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and mixes.
The info made available and buyer testimonials linked with within this web site help you check out the many makes for sale . This can help you to discover the perfect pellet barbeque grill for your needs and budget.