Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger Grills Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill & Smoker | Bronze, Gen I, 572 Sq. In. Capacity | TFB57PZBO model & BAC503 Pro 575/22 Series Full Length Grill Cover, Black
- Product 1: Your purchase includes One Traeger Grills Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill and Smoker. Cover not included
- Product 1: Grill dimensions – 27” D x 41” W x 49” H | Weight – 103 lbs. | Cooking Capacity – 572 Sq. In. | Accommodate – 4 Chickens, 5 racks of ribs or 24 burgers | Main rack – 418 Sq. In. | Extra rack – 154 Sq. In. | Hopper Capacity – 18 lbs
- Product 1: Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Product 1: The series touts precise temperature control, the Digital Pro Controller has Advanced Grilling Logic to keep temps within +/-15 degrees F* for guaranteed precision grilling
- Product 2: Protect Your Bbq Grill At All Times: Made Of Heavy-Duty, All-Weather Material To Protect Your Grill From Rain, Sun, And Snow
- Product 2: Avoid Water Damage: Water Resistant To Ensure Your Grill Stays Dry
- Product 2: Easy To Use: Form-Fitted Design For A Snug Fit That'S Easy To Put On And Take Off
- Product 2: No Assembly Required
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill gives the most desirable features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant grilling temps that make it possible for wonderful grilling results. Making use of wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic barbecue tastes.
One key factor to know is the wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hard wood pellets that do not use chemicals whilst those intended for home heating include added materials that are not meant for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce diverse flavours and you can experiment with the numerous choices available to find out your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and combinations.
The info provided and user comments linked with within this web site allow you to check out the many makes you can get . This can provide help to get the perfect pellet barbecue to suit your needs and budget.