Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger Grills Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill & Smoker | Bronze, Gen I, 572 Sq. In. Capacity | TFB57PZBO model & HDW152 Grease Bucket for Wood Pellet BBQ, Original Version
- Product 1: Your purchase includes One Traeger Grills Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill and Smoker. Cover not included
- Product 1: Grill dimensions – 27” D x 41” W x 49” H | Weight – 103 lbs. | Cooking Capacity – 572 Sq. In. | Accommodate – 4 Chickens, 5 racks of ribs or 24 burgers | Main rack – 418 Sq. In. | Extra rack – 154 Sq. In. | Hopper Capacity – 18 lbs
- Product 1: Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Product 1: The series touts precise temperature control, the Digital Pro Controller has Advanced Grilling Logic to keep temps within +/-15 degrees F* for guaranteed precision grilling
- Product 2: Quality materials: made of durable galvanized steel that's meant to withstand the elements
- Product 2: Contains the Mess: catches grease and oil runoff from your trager grill
- Product 2: Compatible with all trager grill models (excluding Timberline)
- Product 2: Made in United States
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill gives you the best features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temps that enable terrific grilling results. Using wood pellets rather then natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the genuine bar-b-q tastes.
One essential aspect to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hardwood pellets that do not include chemicals while those designed for home heating come with additional components that are not made for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing food with a wood pellet grill is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will supply diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous kinds offered to find out your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions supplied and customer testimonials linked to within this website help you to examine the various makes and models available in the market . This can provide help to determine the ideal pellet bbq to meet your requirements and price range.