Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 34 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling
- Protect Your BBQ Grill at All Times: Made of heavy-duty, all-weather material to protect your grill from rain, sun, and snow
- Avoid Water Damage: Water resistant to ensure your grill stays dry
- Easy to Use: Form-fitted design for a snug fit that's easy to put on and take off
- Never use gas or charcoal again: traeger Premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Enhance flavor: A perfect blend of hickory, maple, and Cherry hardwoods that pair perfectly with your favorite cut of beef
- Real wood pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill gives the most desirable features of other forms of grills and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent cooking temps that make it possible for wonderful barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic barbeque flavours.
One important aspect to recognize is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets which do not possess artificial additives whilst those designed for home heating possess other material that are not aimed at human consumption.
The wonderful thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet barbecue is because the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several types offered to uncover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and combinations.
The descriptions made available and consumer opinions linked with within this website can help you examine the many brands available . This can assist you to choose the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and price range.