Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger Grills Ranger Grill TBT18KLD Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Black & PEL319 Hickory 100% All-Natural Hardwood Grill Pellets
- Product 1: Digital Arc Controller
- Product 1: Advanced Grilling Logic
- Product 1: Keep Warm Mode
- Product 1: Meat Probe
- Product 2: Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Product 2: Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Product 2: Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Product 2: Made in America: Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq provides the best features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that allow for good cooking results. With wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic barbecue flavours.
One important factor to recognize is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hard wood pellets which do not possess artificial additives while those employed for household heating systems contain additional materials that are not suitable for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making good food with a wood pellet grill is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will supply diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the many types on the market to discover your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The info presented and buyer reviews linked with in this site make it easier to take a look at the many models available in the market . This can help to obtain the ideal pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and budget.