Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital Arc Controller
- Advanced Grilling Logic
- Keep Warm Mode
- Meat Probe
- Cook Timer
- Lid Latches
- 184 sq. in. Grilling Area
- Extended 8 lb. Hopper
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill can provide the most desirable features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant grilling temps that lead to terrific cooking results. With wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the true bbq flavour.
One essential aspect to understand is that the wood pellets put in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets that do not use chemicals while those designed for home heating systems include some other elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will generate different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many different types on the market to find your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and blends.
The info provided and user reviews linked with within this site provide help to check out the various makes available for sale . This can help to identify the perfect pellet grill to suit your needs and spending budget.