Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 418 sq. In. Grilling area
- Digital Elite controller with LED display Maintains precise temperature, just like your oven
- Fueled by 100% pure hardwood pellets. Real wood, real flavor
- Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition
- Easy to clean porcelain grill grates
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the greatest features of other kinds of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temperatures that lead to good barbecuing results. Using wood pellets instead of using natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine barbeque flavors.
One important factor to be aware of is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbeque grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets that do not have chemicals while those used for home heating come with additional elements which are not made for human consumption.
The awesome thing about cooking with a wood pellet barbecue is because the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will supply distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several choices available to discover your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and combinations.
The information supplied and buyer comments linked with within this web site can help you do a comparison of the several models available on the market . This can make it easier to get the ideal pellet barbeque grill to meet your needs and budget.