Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Pro D2 controller
- Grill guide
- WI fire technology
- Pro D2 direct drive
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides you with the best features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temperature ranges that lead to fantastic grilling results. Making use of wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true bar-b-que flavours.
One important aspect to know is that wood pellets used for pellet barbecues are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets that do not use chemicals whilst those used in household heating systems contain additional material that are not suitable for human consumption.
The great thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous types offered to find out your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and end user testimonials linked with in this web site help you to examine the numerous brands out there . This can make it easier to pick the ideal pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and spending budget.