Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- State of Art Technology & Grilling Innovation: The Ironwood Series is among Traeger Grills most innovative products with WiFIRE technology that allows the chef to control their grill from anywhere at anytime. Using a smart phone you can monitor temperatures, set times, receive alerts, and custom recipe cook cycles.The Ironwood Series also has a built in pellet sensor that alerts you when you're running low on pellets
- Never Use Gas or Charcoal Again: Cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile Barbecue Cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Ironwood Series pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Join the Traeger Nation: Traeger is the market leader and creator of the wood fired pellet grill. No other grill offers the taste, versatility, ease, consistency, and community. When you join the Traeger Nation you join an army of grilling ethusiasts who share more than just recipes
- Perfect for Large Family Cooking: The Ironwood 885 has 885 sq inches of grill capacity that can fit ten chickens or seven rib racks
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers the best features of other kinds of grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain constant cooking temps that lead to terrific barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real bar-b-que flavours.
One important factor to know is that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hardwood pellets that do not use additives whilst those used in home heating possess other elements which are not intended for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will supply different flavors and you can experiment with the many types offered to find out your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions provided and end user reviews linked to within this web-site can help you browse the several makes you can buy . This can provide help to find the ideal pellet barbeque grill to meet your needs and price range.