Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger Ironwood XL Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker with Wifi and App Connectivity
- Smart Combustion ensures ultra-consistent burn for perfect results, every time
- WiFIRE technology lets you monitor and control grill from anywhere
- Fully insulated construction for reliable results and maximum efficiency
- EZ-Clean Grease+Ash Keg collects grease and ash in one convenient place
- Super Smoke Mode cranks up the wood-fired flavor
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust keeps fresh smoke flowing over food
- EvenFlow heat shield for even cooking anywhere on the grill
- P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock accessory rail lets you customize cook space
- Total cooking area 924 sq. in.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking.
- Precise temperature control: Our grill features PID intelligent temperature control technology to maintain a stable temperature throughout the grilling process. This allows for perfect results every time, no matter what you're cooking. The temperature range is 180-450°F.
- Wood-smoked flavor: With our wood pellet grill, you can enjoy the delicious taste of wood-smoked food. Our grill uses D2 feeding technology and a liftable hopper to save space and ensure longer burning time.
- Versatile 8-in-1: Outdoor BBQ, baking, roasting, braising, smoking, grilling, searing, and char-grilling. Grill capacity of 305 sq inches, and capacity for 12 burgers, 4 racks of ribs or 2 whole chickens.
- ULTIMATE 8-IN-1: Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- Pellet Grill Technology: There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill
- Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking
- 8-IN-1 GRILL&SMOKER - Offers more versatility to smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill food with healthy wood pellet. Just set it and let it work. No babysitting the grill! Infuse your food with rich smoky flavor
- HUGE COOKING SPACE - 700 sq. in of grilling space that can accommodate 30 burgers, 6 rib racks, or 5 chickens effortlessly. Great for Home, party, and tailgating, easy to assemble and move
- SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
Last update on 2023-05-11 at 18:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill delivers the greatest features of other kinds of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temperature ranges that enable wonderful grilling results. By making use of wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the real barbeque flavour.
One key factor to understand is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not contain additives while those employed for household heating systems include some other material which are not aimed at human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will supply diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous choices offered to discover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions presented and end user opinions linked with in this site allow you to browse the many brands on the market . This can provide help to get the best pellet barbeque grill to meet your needs and budget.