Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Smart Combustion ensures ultra-consistent burn for perfect results, every time
- WiFIRE technology lets you monitor and control grill from anywhere
- Fully insulated construction for reliable results and maximum efficiency
- EZ-Clean Grease+Ash Keg collects grease and ash in one convenient place
- Super Smoke Mode cranks up the wood-fired flavor
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust keeps fresh smoke flowing over food
- EvenFlow heat shield for even cooking anywhere on the grill
- P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock accessory rail lets you customize cook space
- Total cooking area 924 sq. in.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★Ultimate 6-in-1-- barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill
- ★Fan-forced Convection cooking-eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
- ★2019 UPGRADE--Temperature and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
- PID 2.0 TECHNOLOGY - Features an LCD screen for auto-tuning fuel and airflow, ensuring temperature consistency despite significant external temperature variations
- HUGE CAPACITY - 700 sq in grilling space is great for Home, party, and tailgating; 24 lbs large-capacity pellet hopper offers a longer cooking time
- BUILT TO LAST - Sturdy steel construction with a high-temperature powder coating finish makes the pellet grill long-lasting
- PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Our pellet smoker features PID intelligent temperature control technology to maintain a stable temperature throughout the grilling process. This allow for perfect results every time, no matter what you're cooking. 180-450℉ temperature range provides the versatility to smoke ribs, sear steak, bake pie, roast veggies, and everything in between. It’s a true all-in-one grill that sear as well as it smokes.
- BUILT TO LAST: The main body of pellet grill is made of stainless steel, durable and resists corrosion, which make it long-lasting. A high quality lid retains heat to keep the grill at a precise temperature throughout the entire cook.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Offer a substantial 456 sq. in. grilling space, ideal for entertaining large groups or for multiple dishes at once. Offers more versatility to smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill food with healthy wood pellet.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 34 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 465 sq.in. of cooking space expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Braise, Sear, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: All-Terrain Wheels and Lift Handle makes it easy to move when not in use. 13 lb Hopper Capacity, 13 inches of prep space with bottle opener.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
Last update on 2024-02-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet grill offers the best features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce consistent cooking temps that enable terrific grilling results. Using wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavour.
One essential aspect to be aware of is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets which do not include things like additives while those used by home heating systems are made up of added material which are not intended for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will produce diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous kinds available to find your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and combinations.
The descriptions provided and user testimonials linked to in this web site help you check out the numerous brands for sale . This can help to identify the perfect pellet grill to suit your needs and budget.