Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Pro D2 controller – as easy as using an oven. Just turn the dial to the desired temp, hit Ignite, and you're Trailering.
- Wifire technology – allows you to monitor and adjust your grill anywhere.
- Pro D2 direct drive – Improves searing and let's you cook Low and slow or hot and fast.
- Turbotemp – Lightning fast start Up times and quicker recovery.
- Grill guide – step-by-step cooking instructions and alerts for over 1, 500 recipes in the Traeger app.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq gives you the best features of other forms of grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant grilling temps that make it possible for wonderful cooking results. Having wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real bar-b-que flavour.
One important aspect to be aware of is the wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hardwood pellets that do not contain additives whilst those used for home heating systems make use of some other components which are not created for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact that the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create diverse flavours and you can experiment with the several types on the market to discover your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions supplied and customer opinions linked with in this web site help you to compare the several models and makes you can get . This can help to discover the best pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and price range.