Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Connected home technology: Built-in WiFIRE connects your grill to home WiFi and the Traeger app allows the user to control the grill from anywhere. Change temperature, set timers, monitor pellet levels and more.
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro 780 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ all on the same grill.
- Easy and predictable: The Pro 780 offers consistency you can trust, allowing you to craft amazing wood-fired creations time and time again with the ease of s Set-It and Forget-It
- Perfect size for large family cooking: enjoy 780 sq in of grilling space that can accommodate all the burgers, chicken, ribs, steak, fish, vegetables, or desserts that you can handle
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill allows the best features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can reach constant cooking temperatures that enable great barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic barbeque flavours.
One important aspect to recognize is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hardwood pellets which do not come with chemicals while those used in home heating systems possess additional material which are not intended for human consumption.
The big plus with creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will generate diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several types on the market to uncover your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and mixes.
The information presented and buyer comments linked with in this web site help you to check out the numerous models in the marketplace . This can help you obtain the best pellet grill for your requirements and spending budget.