Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger TFB30LZB Tailgater Pellet Grill (Bronze), with Full Length Grill Cover and Folding Front Shelf
- Never Use Gas or Charcoal Again: Cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile Barbecue Cooking: Hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Tailgater pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and bbq food to juicy perfection
- Protect Your BBQ Grill at All Times: Made of heavy-duty, all-weather material to protect your grill from rain, sun, and snow
- Avoid Water Damage: Water resistant to ensure your grill stays dry
- Made of steel
- Folding front grill shelf
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq offers the most desirable features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant cooking temperatures that make it easy for good barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine bbq flavour.
One key factor to know is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets that do not come with artificial additives while those used by home heating come with additional elements that are not designed for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about cooking with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because that the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will produce distinct flavours and you can experiment with the several types offered to uncover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions made available and end user opinions linked with within this website help you compare the many brands out there . This can provide help to get the best pellet bbq grill for your needs and spending budget.