Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Traeger TFB42LZBC Grills Lil Tex Elite 22 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker – Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (Bronze)
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet Grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Lil' Tex Elite 22 pellet Grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Grilled to perfection every time: integrated digital Elite controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the Grill temperature As easy as turning a dial
- Easy and predictable: The Lil' Tex Elite 22 offers consistency you can trust, allowing you to craft amazing wood-fired creations time and time again with the ease of set it and forget it
- Perfect size for the at-home cook: enjoy 418 sq. In. Of grilling space that can accommodate up to 16 burgers, 4 whole chickens, or 5 racks of ribs; pellet Hopper capacity: 18 lbs
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq grill can provide the best features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temperatures that make it possible for great grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real barbeque flavors.
One essential aspect to know is that the wood pellets used in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not use additives while those utilized for home heating systems possess additional materials which are not meant for human consumption.
The attractiveness of cooking with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will generate different flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous kinds available to find your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and mixes.
The information presented and user evaluations linked to within this site can help you check out the numerous brands that you can buy . This can help you identify the ideal pellet bbq for your requirements and spending budget.