Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking
- Fuels the fire, moving hardwood from hopper to fire pot
- Brand compatibility: All Traeger grill models
- Assembled Height: 3 in.
- Assembled Width: 3 in.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbeque grill delivers the best features of other types of grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant grilling temps that provide for fantastic barbecuing results. Using wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real barbecue tastes.
One important aspect to be aware of is that the wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills make use of hardwood pellets that do not use artificial additives while those utilized for home heating include some other material that are not created for human consumption.
The great advantage of cooking with a wood pellet bbq is because that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will supply various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several varieties available to find your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The descriptions supplied and consumer testimonials linked to within this website allow you to check out the numerous brands available for sale . This can help you find the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your needs and spending budget.