Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Wood Pellet Grill Cover, Outdoor Full Length Grill Cover, Special Fade and UV Resistant Material, Fits Traeger 34 Series Wood Pellet Grill and More, Black
- 【Fade Resistant Material】- New generation special fade resistant fabric with waterproof vinyl coating, water repellent processed, exhibits superior colorfastness, resists UV, rain, tearing and cold cracking, durable and long lasting, gives your grill all year round protection against all elements
- 【Custom Fit】- Measures 53″W x 22″D x 40″H, custom fits Traeger 34 series wood pellet grill(Pro 34 series, Texas elite 34, Century 34, Texas pro, Texas elite) and other pellet grills with similar size. ※Not designed to cover the wheels※Be sure to measure your grill first to determine the proper cover size
- 【Wind Resistant】- Convenient heavy duty fastening straps keep cover securely fastened and prevent it from slipping or blowing off
- 【Durability】- Designed to give your grill all year round protection against sun damage, rains, dust, wind and etc
- 【Wide Selection】 Unicook outdoor grill covers are designed to fit grills in various shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click “UNICOOK” button on top to find the right cover to protect your grill.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill gives the greatest features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve consistent grilling temperature ranges that make it possible for terrific cooking results. Having wood pellets as an alternative for natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the authentic bbq flavours.
One key factor to be familiar with is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hard wood pellets that do not include additives whilst those used in home heating systems include some other material that are not created for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create various flavors allowing you to experiment with the several choices on the market to find out your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and mixes.
The info provided and end user comments linked with within this site help you look at the several brands for sale . This can provide help to identify the ideal pellet barbecue grill for your needs and price range.