Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Wood Pellet Grill Cover, Outdoor Full Length Grill Cover, Special Fade and UV Resistant Material, Fits Traeger 34 Series Wood Pellet Grill and More, Black
- 【Fade Resistant Material】- New generation special fade resistant fabric with waterproof vinyl coating, water repellent processed, exhibits superior colorfastness, resists UV, rain, tearing and cold cracking, durable and long lasting, gives your grill all year round protection against all elements
- 【Custom Fit】- Measures 53″W x 22″D x 40″H, custom fits Traeger 34 series wood pellet grill(Pro 34 series, Texas elite 34, Century 34, Texas pro, Texas elite) and other pellet grills with similar size. ※Not designed to cover the wheels※Be sure to measure your grill first to determine the proper cover size
- 【Wind Resistant】- Convenient heavy duty fastening straps keep cover securely fastened and prevent it from slipping or blowing off
- 【Durability】- Designed to give your grill all year round protection against sun damage, rains, dust, wind and etc
- 【Wide Selection】 Unicook outdoor grill covers are designed to fit grills in various shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click “UNICOOK” button on top to find the right cover to protect your grill.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq delivers the greatest features of other kinds of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach constant grilling temps that make it easy for terrific cooking results. Having wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic bbq flavours.
One important aspect to understand is that the wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills use hard wood pellets which do not include additives while those intended for home heating are made up of some other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about grilling with a wood pellet grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several varieties offered to discover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and mixes.
The info supplied and individual reviews linked with within this web site can help you browse the various models and makes for sale . This can make it easier to determine the ideal pellet bbq for your requirements and price range.