Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 730 Sq. In. cooking area including the internal 6″ X 29″ warming shelf (29″ X 17. 5″ grilling surface)
- Versatile grilling temperatures from 180° to 500° perfect for grilling, smoking, braising, baking and BBQ
- Digital thermostat with LED controls for easy adjustments & one push automatic ignition
- Integrated searing station to quickly build flavor and texture to any food
- Included internal meat temperature probe to ensure cooking perfection
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill allows the most desirable features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperature ranges that make it easy for fantastic barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real bar-b-que flavours.
One important factor to understand is that wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hard wood pellets which do not include things like additives while those intended for home heating systems contain other elements which are not meant for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet bbq grill is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several types on the market to uncover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The product descriptions presented and user reviews linked to in this website can help you look at the several models you can buy . This can help you get the best pellet bbq grill for your requirements and spending budget.