Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- COOKING CAPACITY: 295 square inch cooking area with griddle
- CONVENIENCE: compact and portable, meat probe with holder, smaller grate attachment to keep food warm, digital thermostat with LED controls
- TECHNOLOGY: PID control panel consistently monitors the internal temperature of the grill against the set temperature and makes adjustments to the auger/combustion fan
- SAFETY: side handles for portability, legs with rubber levelers for stability on any surface, push to close lid latch
- DURABILITY: corrosion resistant stainless-steel lid and pellet hopper
- Automatic ignition is simple with just the push of a button
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill gives you the greatest features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent grilling temperatures that allow for wonderful cooking results. With wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real barbeque flavors.
One important factor to recognize is the wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hardwood pellets which do not include artificial additives whilst those employed for home heating systems are made up of additional material which are not intended for human consumption.
The awesome thing about making good food with a wood pellet bbq grill is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create distinct flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous kinds available to find out your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The information supplied and customer comments linked to in this web-site help you check out the numerous makes available for purchase . This can assist you to pick the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and spending budget.