Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VEVOR 840 sq in Pellet Smoker, Portable Wood Pellet Grill with Cart, 8 IN 1 BBQ Grill with PID Temperature Control & Meat Probe for Outdoor Cooking, Barbecue Camping, Picnic, Patio and Backyard, Black
- Enjoy the Joy of Grill: This BBQ grill has an ample cooking space of about 840in². Equipped with 2 layers grills, our smoker can quickly grill your meat and vegetables simultaneously, catering for a party of many people.
- Multifunctional Outdoor Grill: Our grill combines grill, roast, sear, smoke, bake, braise, barbecue, and char-grill for multipurpose use, allowing you to enjoy different flavors at the same time.
- Simple Temp Control: You can precisely meet the temperature requirements of various ingredients by adjusting the temp control panel, and the smoke furnace will automatically work. The PID temp control system can maintain the temperature inside the cavity between 175℉- 500℉. The provided meat probe to more accurately aware of the temperature.
- Longer Burning Times: Designed with a 21L cylinder, the bbq grill can be used for cooking and baking with a single fill of, so you don't need to add fuel frequently during the cooking process.
- Portable Design: Unleash the ultimate grilling experience with a charcoal grill that promises to be your perfect companion! Simply folding design features effortless portability and space-saving storage. With universal wheels, you can enjoy mouth-watering BBQ moments anytime, anywhere!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, to fish and veggies, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again
- NOT ALL PELLETS ARE CREATED EQUAL: The best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills
- TRAEGER HAS SPENT YEARS DEVELOPING THE PERFECT PELLET: Our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Perfect blend of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry
Last update on 2023-09-08 at 21:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet grill delivers the best features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant grilling temps that enable good barbecuing results. Having wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine barbeque flavour.
One key factor to be aware of is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets which do not possess artificial additives while those used by home heating are made up of some other elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The awesome thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create diverse flavors and you can experiment with the many choices offered to find your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and individual reviews linked with in this web-site can help you take a look at the various models and makes that can be purchased . This can help you obtain the ideal pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and budget.