Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Sears as well as it smokes with a 200-600°F temperature range.
- Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- Large 1,008 square inches of dual grilling space.
- DC powered engine, specially designed to prevent auger jams.
- Designed to distribute even heat across the cooking area.
- Enhanced grilling performance
- New smart grilling features
- Remote grill control
- Two meat probes included
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq gives you the most desirable features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant cooking temperature ranges that lead to great barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the genuine barbeque tastes.
One important aspect to be aware of is that the wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not include things like artificial additives whilst those used by household heating systems make use of added elements that are not suitable for human consumption.
The awesome thing about preparing food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will create different flavors and you can experiment with the several different types offered to find out your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and mixes.
The descriptions presented and individual testimonials linked to within this site assist you to examine the several makes and models out there . This can help to choose the best pellet barbecue to suit your needs and budget.