Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wood Pellet Grill Drip Grease Bucket &12-Pack Disposable Foil Liner/Insert Kit Replacement Parts for Traeger HDW152 BAC407z,Pit Boss,Green Mountain,Camp Chef,Big Horn,Louisiana,Zgrills,RecTec,etc
- 【APPLICABLE MODEL】- Compatible with popular model: Traeger 20 series, 22 series, 34 series, Alao Fits for most pellet grill.Such as Traeger/Pit Boss/REC TEC/Green Mountain/Cabelas/Camp Chef/Lousiana/Z grill/Big Horn/Cuisinart/Smoke-Hollow/Oklahoma Joe's/Country Smokers.
- 【FAST EASY CLEAN UP】- Simply insert a disposable foil bucket liner into your grill's grease bucket, grill away, then toss when full. It's ready to catch your grill's grease and oil run off for easy clean up and maintenance.
- 【SAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY】- Keep your grease bucket clean,remove and replace the liner as needed.so you won’t have to replace (or clean) bucket as often and long life.
- 【GREASE BUCKET】- Made of high quality materials of durable galvanized steel ,this weather-resistant galvanized steel smoker grease bucket won't rust or absorb outdoors.Size: 5.5″”/14cm (W) x 5.9″”/15cm (H)
- 【DRIP BUCKET LINER/INSERT】- Made of disposable aluminum,fits most pellet grill standard buckets ,12 IN EACH PACK
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill allows the best features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant grilling temps that lead to wonderful barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true bbq flavours.
One key factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets that do not include additives whilst those intended for household heating systems come with added material that are not designed for human consumption.
The great advantage of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will produce different flavours and you can experiment with the many types on the market to find your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The descriptions presented and buyer testimonials linked with within this website assist you to look at the numerous models and makes that you can buy . This can provide help to obtain the best pellet barbeque grill for your needs and budget.