Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wood Pellet Grill Smoker with Patio Cover,700 Cooking Area 6 in 1 Electric Digital Controls Grill for Outdoor BBQ Smoke, Roast, Bake, Braise and BBQ with Storage Cabinet
- Smart Grill Technology, Set it and forget it— Ultimate 6 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill- Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise and BBQ with Automated Digital Controls
- Great Smoke Favor —Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- Great for Home, Camping, and Tailgating—Enjoy 700 sq. in. of portable grilling space that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs
- Great Deal— Z grills Brand from Manufacturer directly with strong high quality coated carbon steel frame and other key spare parts
- 3 Years Warranty—Z grills Inc. warrants this barbecue grill against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq allows the best features of other types of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant grilling temperatures that lead to great barbecuing results. By making use of wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bbq flavours.
One important aspect to know is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not have additives whilst those utilized for household heating systems contain some other material which are not made for human consumption.
The big plus with barbecuing with a wood pellet barbecue is that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will supply distinct flavours and you can experiment with the many types offered to find your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions made available and customer evaluations linked with within this site can help you compare the several makes available for purchase . This can assist you to obtain the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and price range.